Gerente General y Operaciones
Sobre pablo diez:
Gerente Hotelero con más de 15 años de experiencia liderando equipos de trabajo con excelentes resultados.
Me especializo en la experiencia del cliente y manejar costos de manera inteligente
Jose Pablo Diez Salas
jpdiez10 arroba hotmail.com/ Phone
A Positive attitude is a key to success!! I have successfully developed in all this year’s excellent results in the hotel industry, always focused on looking for the extra mile, teamwork, and being creative, ambitious, and loving what I do. Being focused and sharing this energy and expertise with my teams will give us efficient results.
Los Reyes Country Club - General Manager
February 2021 – Present
I have been involved in establishing new communication channels with the members and creating a nicer environment, dealing with the difficult challenges do the pandemic. Part of my responsibilities is to manage all the operations including, Golf, Tennis, Food & Beverage, Maintenance of all the areas, legal, Marketing, HR, Budgets, payments, vendor negotiating, and Board of Members reports
Hotel Villas Sol Beach Hotel & Resort- Operations Director
March 2019 – December 2020
During my period I had the opportunity to develop the strategic plan of the Hotel for the next 5 years. In this plan, we create objectives, strategies, action plans, and their respective KPI’s.
At the same time, I lead 12 departments: They were 12 managers under my command and about 200 people under my responsibility.
Managing 110 villas under the project, half of them were owners.
Among my duties is the complete management and execution of all operational actions within the company.
• Elaborate, supervise, and execution of departmental budgets.
• Reading, analysis, and execution of financial statements.
• Execution of Six Sigma Methodology for structuring processes and quality standards.
• Human resource management.
• Development, supervision, and execution of projects.
• Reports for CEO, Board of Directors, Assembly.
• Fieldwork (supervision of work and internal controls)
• IT Team management (supervise the work made by the team)
• Customer service for conflict resolution
• Negotiation with suppliers (cost negotiating)
• Subjective analysis of costs and reduction of operational spending.
January 2014- February 2019
My goal has been always to create memories in our clients (moments they will never forget)
The Consultancy always focuses on 3 different main areas
• Sales increases in Food and Beverages, financial controls, and create a unique gastronomic experience
• Increase in customer satisfaction (create moments & quantify that customer satisfaction)
• Improve operations (Create a more effective, manageable, low-cost operation)
Some of my clients:
• BCD TRAVEL (Hotel specialist)
• DHI Costa Rica (Efficiency Consultant)
• Hotel Byblos (F&B) new restaurants & cost reduction
• RC Inmobiliaria (Comercial project development)
• Hotel Casa Chameleon (Efficiency Consultant)
• Hotel Bella Vista (Leadership/Team Building Consultant)
• Hotel Suria (Business Management Consultant)
• Hotel Bahia del sol (Business Management Consultant)
• Hotel Torremolinos (Leadership/Team Building Consultant)
• Hotel Colinas Altavista (Comercial sales Project)
• Elba Sara Beach (Guatemala). (Business Management Consultant)
• Hotel Cirilo(Guatemala) (Business Management Consultant)
• Hotel Casa Mokai (San Salvador) (Business Management Consultant)
• Hotel Alianza Pacifica (San Salvador) (Efficiency Consultant)
• And others in Nicaragua, Honduras and Panama City. (Business Management Consultant)
Hotel Bahia Del Sol - Resident Manager
(June 2012 – March 2013) Covering CEO made disability
• During my tenure, we create new profit centers such as a Coffee Britt Shop, New Restaurant décor and gastronomic offer, sales increase, take an important mediated reduction of expenses, and put my client in an excellent position to receive awards of excellence from Trip Advisor (recognized brand in the hotel industry).
Hotel Torremolinos- Operations Manager
(October 2011-March 2012) consulting contract
• Installation of all new operating structures of the Hotel with high-quality standards, cost analysis, project teams, creating procedure manuals, work on CST certification, installation of new facilities, and sales plans for customer acquisition.
• Leading a team of over 50 people, including House kipping, maintenance, security, reception, sales, food and beverage, restaurant, and accounting.
Hotel Villas Lirio (Manuel Antonio) Roland Hotel Group-General Manager
(March 2009-September 2011)
• Full management of a hotel of 45 rooms
• Develop new teams that gave great results in Customer service, events, security, etc.
• Financial and operational control of all departments.
• Among my task projections, are financial controls, quality control, food and beverage control, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, events, and financial reports to corporate and public relations.
• FUNDEPOS University (Program in International Business Management) (2009)
• Fidelitas University (Business Administration) bachelor’s degree (2008)
• UNED and FUDESI (International Trade Technician) (2006)
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification (2011)
References can be delivered as requested
Administración de .empresas
Profesionales que compiten con pablo
Profesionales del mismo sector Turismo / Viajes / Hostelería que pablo diez
Profesionales de diferentes sectores cerca de San Pedro, Escazú
Otros usuarios que se llaman pablo
Trabajos cerca de San Pedro, Escazú
CORREOS DE COSTA RICA San José, Costa Rica Prácticas
CONCURSO PUBLICO N. GRRHH-DRYSP-826-2023 · Le invitamos a ser parte de este equipo. Correos de Costa Rica es una empresa que brinda solidez, estabilidad por una amplia trayectoria, reconocimiento, po ...
Coopemédicos R.L. San José, Costa Rica
ACERCA DE LA VACANTE · Funciones del Puesto · Encargado de toda la gestión documental de la organización, tanto de manera digital como física, ejecutando actividades de recepción, custodia y digitaliz ...
Grupo Agroindustrial Numar S.A. San José, Costa Rica
ACERCA DE LA VACANTE · Funciones del Puesto · Realizar asientos de cierres contables tanto en dólares como en colones de las cuentas de pagos, transferencias, depósitos, ingresos diarios, cajas chicas ...