SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR & TECHNICAL LEAD (BB-37D1D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR & TECHNICAL LEAD
We are seeking a talented Senior System Administrator to collaborate with existing staff to improve the technical infrastructure of the company by assisting with the day-to-day handling of IT-related issues, as well as leading and coordinating IT-related projects. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about solving real-world technical problems utilizing state-of-the-art technology, and is looking to assume a leadership role in larger scale projects that will enhance our infrastructure and productivity throughout the company.
Who we are
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry's back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software application, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services. To learn more about the productions we partner with, please visit gslate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Utilize your skills in enterprise Windows management (Active Directory, GPO, Server 2012) to configure and maintain our AD and file sharing network.
- Help to develop and implement process improvements for building, securing, managing and maintaining our company infrastructure.
- Leverage your experience configuring and maintaining cloud-based applications (AWS, Citrix, VoIP, etc.) to keep our diverse infrastructure functioning at peak performance.
- Utilize your solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including routing and switching, WAL to WAL, VLAN, VPN tunneling, etc. to provide fast, reliable network services to employees and customers.
- Act as a technical lead and resource. Receive ticket escalations and requests for assistance from help desk team members. Provide hands-on assistance to other team members with more complicated technical issues.
- Work closely with the IT Manager to turn project plans into logical courses of action. Assign tasks to team members and track their progress to ensure timely delivery of completed work.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to foster cooperation and collaboration on process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a keen awareness of processes within the IT department and other departments. Constantly strive to improve those processes with the creative application of technology.
- "Champion" the IT department's projects and initiatives throughout the company. Leverage a positive, contagious attitude to ensure successful implementation of IT initiatives.
- Identify needs, and coordinate with external vendors to bring necessary services and expertise to the table when required.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, and identify ways that they can be utilized within GreenSlate to improve our infrastructure and processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced leading team members in small to medium-sized technical projects.
- Excellent analytical skills, with strengths in process improvement.
- Proactive, forward-thinking and solution oriented. You have an ability to identify and define problems as well as develop and implement solutions.
- A self-starter who can manage multiple tasks and competing priorities efficiently.
- Crystal clear communication in English, both written and oral, with the ability to translate highly technical concepts into non-technical language.
- The ability to document work, create How-To and SOP documentation based on your work and your findings.
- Passionate, motivated, ambitious about developing and implementing true improvements to an IT system.
calendar_todayhace 6 días