Associate Project Manager (BB-D08F9)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
Descripción:Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Entry-level Project Management position which performs end-to-end projects of low complexity projects to schedule, meeting customer specifications on a profitable basis.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- College Degree (Bachelor's degree or higher) in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of project management experience or related.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work well with others in a multi-cultural and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
- Localization experience and/or foreign language skills is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and manages delivery of multiple project initiatives to customers.
- Provide project management and delivers projects to schedule, meeting customer specifications on a profitable basis.
- Through supervision of supervisor or Senior Project Manager, executes and coordinates Project handoff, instructions, Plan and Schedule according to customer needs.
- Provide postmortem analysis, tracking and documentation.
- Ensures overall project quality and timelines.
- Ensures ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
- Capable of managing larger and/or global projects.
- Monitor financial health of project (s).
calendar_todayhace 5 días