Program Manager (BB-3D547)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Microsoft CE&S is seeking to hire a Program Manager who is experienced and highly motivated to work and collaborate with across stakeholder and engineering teams to define the product strategy, vison, and roadmap for our next generation customer success experiences.
Critical skills for this position include demonstrated ability to relate customer objectives to the specifics of cloud service operations and technology. A successful team member will be able to envision and define customer experiences and gain support for those experiences from key stakeholders across multiple teams. Ideal candidates will have a solid grasp of cloud operations, security and privacy, and a desire to learn about and plan global customer experiences.
• Partner with Business stakeholders, Architects, Engineering PMs, Support teams, and vendors in analyzing requirements, impacts, outcomes, and proposing, collaborating on, and driving new customer experience capabilities. Proven success driving cross-company initiatives.
• Apply a clear understanding of the timing and rationale for design choices for solutions and capability areas.
• Engage with business process units and work closely with upstream and downstream application owners to effectively build a trusted advisor relationship with these teams through consistent planning, communication, and outcomes.
• Own end to end delivery of the customer experience roadmaps from Design to Deployment and Adoption.
• Help define the Customer Experience design iteration process for the team or organization and help lead improvements over successive time periods.
• Using data insights, analyze trends to prioritize capabilities, recommend options to reduce cycle time, and simplify the system.
• Overcome obstacles by resolving issues across team boundaries and contribute to positive teamwork experiences.
• Proactively research evolving technology trends and investigate and seek out new opportunities to advance the Customer Experience vision and strategy in line with these trends.
• Engage with customers and stakeholders, share, and showcase Microsoft's technology portfolio, and contribute to publicly available materials to drive adoption of Microsoft's products.
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent software-related experience.
• 2+ year experience in program management in a product team shipping software or services, or equivalent related experience.
• Proven record of building technical and business relationships with stakeholders
• Strong business acumen to partner with key leaders across Microsoft engineering, services, and research teams to deliver on Customer Experience priorities.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak with influence and impact. Ability to communicate complex customer experience information clearly to people with or without a technical or CX background. Ability to present and articulate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to identify key issues and differentiate between actual capabilities and unproven solutions or concepts.
• Excellent decision-making skills, conflict resolution, community building, and follow through. Results oriented.
calendar_todayhace 5 días