IT Project Manager (BB-401EB)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are Proximity, a Software Development Company. Our main operation is based in San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have a second delivery center in Lima, Peru. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada, looking for a long term, win-win relationships where we can become an extension of your organization.
We are looking for a technically savvy Project Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. The person will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty with Proximity while providing an exceptional experience with both the external and the internal clients. A PM has many duties and responsibilities that involve working closely with customers (and their Proximity teams), to ensure they are highly satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role is responsible, among other things, of:
- Providing effective client management, looking for long term relationships that are expanded over time.
- Taking care of the onboarding process with new clients, creating, and implementing policies, procedures, and best practices that optimize the customer experience.
- Implementing processes and practices to make sure the project team is delivering what is expected and taking preventive and corrective actions when that is not happening, managing the risks associated.
- Managing the project teams, helping each of the engineers assigned to his teams to shine and to grow professionally.
- Gathering feedback from their customers, studying other customer success programs and analyzing customer data to identify the best practices for each project and for Proximity.
Qualifications and Skills
The Project Manager must possess fantastic interpersonal skills and strong leadership. The person must be highly organized and have experience directing others. The PM must be an excellent communicator both orally and in writing and have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or any related career.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles, including working with Agile models such as Scrum and Kanban and related tools and frameworks.
- General knowledge of modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of agile quality assurance models.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft office and agile project management tools.
- Excellent communication Skills in English and Spanish.
- English level required C1.
- At least 3 years of experience working with similar positions, managing clients with enterprise software development projects with clients in the USA.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in business administration or Project Management.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience Managing remote/distributed teams in different countries.
- Software Migrations, complex software integrations, third-party projects adoptions.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical Expenses Insurance.
- Work from home option.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture!
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada.
- Asociación solidarista.
- Game Room.
- Ping-Pong table.
- Social activities in our amazing terrace at the office!
Note: The Project Manager position is called Customer Success Manager in Proximity.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días