Compliance Manager I (BB-49C3B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon Finance & Global Business Services (FGBS) plays a key role in the company’s mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. FGBS includes finance functions like Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, Tax, as well as other functions like Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF), Investor Relations, and Benchmarking.
The FGBS Team is looking for an Compliance Manager I to join Accounts Payable Compliance operation in Costa Rica. The successful candidate will perform compliance activities for the operations for Mexico Payment complement. Primary responsibilities will include lead a growing team of 5 analysts, single point of contact for escalations, audit high and critical complex vendor accounts, audit fiscal documents such as Payment Complement and Credit Notes, provide timely and accurate reports in a proactive manner on payment complements, metrics, and issues affecting VAT claims, while keeping the highest levels of controllership and Customer Obsession.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in strong analytical skills and root cause analysis in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and feel comfortable handling math data. We expect the Compliance Manager I to be an outside the box thinker, who looks for ways to improve our processes, invent and simplify.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Understand the organizational and business goals and work jointly with the Manager II to set plan of action to achieve them.
· Stablish opex priorities to reach the collection/audit targets; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed, provide support/guidance and drive escalations if required.
· Leading and developing a growing team of 5 AP Compliance Analyst, including employee training and development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed.
· This position will also act as a point of contact in resolving all issues with internal and external business partners (vendors, taxes, vendor managers, accounting, and legal).
· Partnering with vendors to ensure payment complement collection.
· Solve escalations from vendors related to compliance processes
· Driving historical reconciliations from previous fiscal periods, to support fiscal audit readiness
· Support Fiscal audit delivery requirements
· Support organizational/operational projects
· Act as an SME for peers and outside of the organization
· Bachelors with 5+ years of post-qualification experience in Finance Operations/Shared Services, Accounts Payable or Account Receivable (Collections) or General Ledger.
· Management experience for at least 2+ years
· Proven experience working on MX Countries.
· Proven strong customer focus
· Proven experience in KPIs/Metrics/SLAs
· Track record of driving or escalating issues.
· Expertise in using Oracle Financial Applications.
· Excel professional proficiency: pivot tables, data presentation, formulas, conditionals, etc.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Self-motivated, and able to work effectively, in cross-functional groups, and with internal and external customers.
· A work ethic- strong desire to attention to details to prevent errors during the execution of tasks
· A self-motivated individual able to dive deep when issues arise (mid to high complex issues)
calendar_todayhace 2 días