Compliance Analyst II (BB-50261)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon Finance & Global Business Services (FGBS) plays a key role in the company’s mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. FGBS includes finance functions like Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, Tax, as well as other functions like Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF), Investor Relations, and Benchmarking.
The FGBS Team is looking for an Compliance Analyst II to join Accounts Payable Compliance operation in Costa Rica. The successful candidate will perform compliance activities for the operations for LATAM. Primary responsibilities will include reconcile mid to high complex vendor accounts, audit fiscal documents such as Payment Complement and Credit Notes, collections activity for pending fiscal documents while keeping the highest levels of controllership and Customer Obsession.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in strong analytical skills and root cause analysis in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and feel comfortable handling math data. We expect the Compliance Analyst II to be an outside the box thinker, who looks for ways to improve our processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Reconcile, audit, and monitor vendor accounts with mid to high complexity
· Perform collection activities according the KPIs to achieve the company goals
· Partnering with vendors to ensure credit notes and payment complement or any other fiscal document collection.
· Work closely with finance operations teams in different locations for timely transaction processing
· Deliver training to vendors to clarify compliance processes
· Driving historical reconciliations from previous fiscal periods, to support fiscal audit readiness
· Processing of fiscal documents into the corresponding ERPs
· Monitor tax legislation changes and align internal systems accordingly
· Engage with Tax and Legal teams to troubleshoot potential legislation gaps
· Support Fiscal audit delivery requirements
· Bachelors with 3+ years of post-qualification experience in Finance Operations/Shared Services, Accounts Payable or Account Receivable (Collections) or General Ledger.
· Proven experience working on LATAM Countries.
· Proven strong customer focus.
· Track record of driving or escalating issues.
· Expertise in using Oracle Financial Applications.
· Excel professional proficiency: pivot tables, data presentation, formulas, conditionals, etc.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Self-motivated, and able to work effectively, in cross-functional groups, and with internal and external customers.
· A work ethic- strong desire to attention to details to prevent errors during the execution of tasks
· A self-motivated individual able to dive deep when issues arise (mid to high complex issues)
calendar_todayhace 2 días