Senior Wireless Design and Verification Engineer (BB-7BE76)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Our team focuses on wireless products for wireless MAC controllers and system level development. This senior level role will focus heavily on design and verification support for various chip projects to accommodate new customer requested features and new standard feature development. This role will also assist in bring-up, debug, and support on ASIC silicon or FPGA prototype at the HW level. This is a great opportunity to work on wireless related product development with the best performance and small area/power design.
The main responsibilities includes for IP delivery and silicon validation support. The candidate will be working in full ASIC design cycle from design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, FPGA prototyping, and silicon bring-up.
MSEE with 3+ years of experience with working knowledge in following areas preferred:
- Bluetooth, wireless, or other networking controller design/implementation experience
- Micro-architecture specification, verilog RTL coding, and IP/SOC verification
- Small area and low power design experience
- SOC integration experience
- Familiar with ASIC design concept and design flow: HW/SW co-simulation, UVM, synthesis(DC), Lint/CDC, and formal verification
- Hand on lab experience to bringing up silicon sample and FPGA pre-silicon validation
- Excellent communication skills
Experience in following areas a plus:
- Perl, shell script, C/C++, or TCL.
- System Verilog/UVM
- Complete product cycle experience from specification to production
NXPis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
calendar_todayhace 4 días