Sourcing Specialist (BB-F734A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:Responsible for sourcing, screening, processing, and qualifying new freelance linguists in a timely, organized, and cost-effective manner for Lionbridge's federal and commercial clients (government, insurance, utilities, financial, etc.) This position reports to the Resource Manager.
More specifically, the responsibilities for this position are:
• Recruit new linguist candidates, using both traditional and creative methods to attract quality individuals.
• Recruiting activities include researching languages, searching linguistic and ethnic communities on the internet, networking with like-minded organizations, placing ads in periodicals, and working with Lionbridge subcontractors.
• Meet qualification targets for priority languages provided by the Resource Manager.
• Identify and arrange new sourcing and networking events.
• Educate candidates about Lionbridge, our clients, and our expectations for their work.
• Arrange for qualified candidates to undergo appropriate in-house language assessment and ensure results are received in a timely fashion.
• Handle initial rate negotiation within a stipulated price point.
• Send and explain application paperwork required for both in-house and security background investigation purposes. Collect paperwork in a timely fashion and review for errors.
• Work with candidates who speak rare Latin American indigenous language and Spanish, but not English, to get them through the qualification process in a timely manner.
• Monitor progress of all candidates throughout the onboarding process and check in with them regularly.
• Additional duties as required.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in writing
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to function in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and use creativity in a business setting
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, web browsers
calendar_todayhace 2 días