Justice Sector Administrative Clerk – Admin & Support I (CARSI – Costa Rica) (BB-92267)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:Justice Sector Administrative Clerk – Admin & Support XX (CARSI – Costa Rica)
San Jose, Costa Rica
Pre-Employment investigation may include criminal/background check; fingerprint checks; employment verification; verification of education (relevant to employment); credit checks; and may include other requested checks by DoS: INL.
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Justice Sector Administrative Clerk – Admin & Support XX (CARSI – Costa Rica). The Administrative Clerk position will support the INL Justice Sector Reform and Gender Based Violence Prevention program at the U.S. Embassy in Costa Rica in support of host-nation under the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Local National (Costa Rica)
- English FSI level 3/3, Spanish FSI level 4/4
- High School Diploma
- At least two (2) years of progressive demonstrated experience in administration and management (program management, accounting, procurement, etc.)
- Good analytical skills are required.
- Ability to perform unofficial translations of written documents into Spanish and English and to draft clearly and succinctly in English.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word and Excel.
- Have skills in document record and control, and on-line document back record keeping.
- Must have a valid Costa Rican drivers license Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas orally so others will understand.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects and issues within overall policy guidelines.
- Demonstrated communication and liaison skills appropriate to work with a wide variety of governmental, public, and private sector representatives; as well as with local community members and groups.
- Providing a 50-50 administrative support to the Justice Sector Program Specialist and the Forensics/Gender Based Violence Program Specialist, performing a variety of responsibilities and at times difficult paraprofessional and clerical assignments in support of various functions within INL projects.
- S/He is responsible for providing information to Program Managers and Program Specialists to ensure program-essential equipment/services/supplies and training requirements are obtained in a timely manner to guarantee successful project implementation, and performs related duties as required.
- S/He is responsible for maintaining close communication and working relationships with the INL Acquisition team to prepare procurement packages to be submitted into the procurement system with the corresponding support documentation, that can include, but is not limited to, creating ICGE, collecting quotes, reviewing specifications, helping prepare Statements of Work or Performance Work Statements, etc.
- S/He maintains up to date comprehensive electronic files for each project as required by the INL Acquisition Team. Duties include working in close capacity with the COR, monitoring contractors’ progress and performance to assure compliance with all contract terms and conditions.
- Assignments for this classification involve knowledge of computer usage and various software applications and data management.
- Applicants must possess the years of specialized experience described below in administration or management, be highly flexible and willing to work under conditions of ongoing change, while remaining professional and respectful of colleagues and authority in a diverse workforce.
- To be successful as an Administrative Clerk, the candidate must be detail oriented, capable of teamwork and prioritizing and completing tasks within limited follow-up, and demonstrate strong logical and critical thinking skills as well as control of documents.
- The Administrative Clerk must be able to maintains awareness of key issues pertaining to Costa Rica's Poder Judicial and efforts to combat gender based violence, maintains regular contacts with working-level officials as needed for administrative project support,
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
calendar_todayhace 2 días