Senior IT Engineer (BB-5DCEC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About this opportunity
We are looking for Tier 3 engineer to join regionally distributed team responsible for end-to-end management for those services that employees need in order to do their jobs. It includes desktops, laptops, servers, macs, iphones, Androids, OS, infrastructure, apps, security, compliance and anything else you can imagine. Align Technology has offices all around the world.
In this role, you will...
• Work with latest and greatest Microsoft products, on-prem and cloud
• Take care of systems management (servicing, lifecycle, upgrades, apps installation, av and threat protection etc.)
• Develop and continuously improve Endpoints protection (Anti-Virus and Threat Protection) infrastructure based on Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (and ATP)
• Be responsible for device management solution, Intune, SCCM and other ones we use for Windows, Apple and Android devices
In this role, you’ll need ...
• 5+ years of experience with managing ConfigMgr Current Branch (and Intune)
• Deep understating of IT infra and endpoints security
• Deep understanding of Windows, MacOS, iOS and iPadOS operating systems
• 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server and Windows domain environments
• A holistic approach of problem solving
• Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience (5+ years)
• Ability to travel international
• Bilingual English-Spanish
calendar_todayhace 3 días