Senior Quantitative Researcher (BB-56D47)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is helping change the way we buy, sell and consume advertising as one of the leaders in the programmatic industry. Since the programmatic industry is young, you will directly contribute to a new experience that translates the massive power of our technology into simple and elegant workflows for ad agency partners and advertisers. Our industry is complicated, but we don’t believe our platform should be.
You’ll be joining a growing team of experienced designers and researchers who are paving the way to create a more user-centered platform. Our team thrives on collaborating across teams and digging in to fully understand the context of any problem. We value ideas and feedback from everyone, and we’re incredibly fortunate to sit next to people who use the platform on a day-to-day basis.
As a Sr. Quantitative Researcher at The Trade Desk, you will have a unique opportunity to shape our fast-growing platform used by thousands of people across the globe. You will be play a significant role not just on UX team, but to the company as a whole. You will use quantitative and qualitative data to help inform our product and design process. Your work will help generate new ideas and expand our knowledge understanding of our users.
At The Trade Desk, we believe each opportunity to engage with consumers is unique. Because of this, our platform provides advertisers and their agencies with an unprecedented level of power to describe and reach their target audience. This means user experience can make or break our business – our users must have all the flexibility to harness our system’s growing power and should be able to use our platform with unparalleled ease.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· You’llbe a memberUX/UI team,executing researchto inform earlystrategic direction through post-releasemeasurement.
· You’ll be responsible for implementing and tracking UX health metrics so that we are constantly improving the user experience for our customers.
· You’ll identify common journeys and patterns in user behavior bringing together data from analytics tools with qualitative insights.
· You’ll help shape the use of analytics within UX and work with partner teams integrate data into product dashboards.
· You’ll scope and execute research using methods appropriate for the research questions and realistic given business constraints.
· You’ll generate insights that influence product and design strategy, both tactical and long-term decisions.
· You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with product management, data science, engineering, and marketing, involving stakeholders in every stage of your research.
· You’ll track, communicate, and evangelize insights from your research to the larger organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
· 4+ years experience as a mixed-methods researcher or product/research analyst
· Experience with product analytics (using behavioral data to reveal usage patterns and insights)
· Experience with quantitative research (survey design/analysis, sampling, statistics)
· Experience visualizing results in beautiful diagrams, charts and graphs
· Basic experience with qualitative methods (moderated and unmoderated usability studies)
· Expertiseusing product analytics tools (e.g.Google Analytics,Pendo)
· Experience and comfort using statistical software (e.g. R, SPSS)
· You care about the details, and both the quality of the data and how its presented to your audience
· You don't fear complexity or ambiguity, you persevere when projects encounter challenges
· You're an excellent communicator, listener, team player and collaborator
· You're proactive, inquisitive, have a natural empathy for users
· Experience working with a UI/UX design teams is a plus
· Agile development experience is a plus
· Experience in AdTech is a plus
calendar_todayhace 3 días