Region Manager (BB-7CFB9)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The vision is to achieve the long-term strategic and tactical sales and distribution plan for the Monster brand portfolio in support of the Company’s business objectives.
The RM will manage distributor/Bottler business results in the Coca Cola Operating Unit territory and be responsible for the success of the company in that respective territory. This will be accomplished through effective distributor management skills, solid market execution skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
Essential Job Function:
• The RM will manage relationships with the Distributors and some Customers in the assigned territory. The RM will also be ultimately responsible for market execution in the territory in Traditional and Modern.
• Train and coach the distributor/ Bottlers sales force to engage them with the Monster brand and objectives.
• Develop, negotiate and ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs.
• Maximize the sale and distribution of all company products in the assigned region through the establishment and appropriate execution of local and national sales programs.
• Monitor market/retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion.
• Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
• Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to establish region and area performance goals and results.
• Conduct business performance reviews with distributors/Bottlers in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
• Receive agreed sales information for the Region from the bottler/Region.
• Ensure the targeted use of sales tools and programs, while seeing that distributors execute designed programs.
• Work closely with National Sales and Regional Account Management Teams to understand and communicate customer programs and activities that impact their respective market.
• Set, communicate and manage performance expectations, monitor and appraise employee job results and performance in order to develop, counsel or provide corrective action. Provide information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities in order to develop TDM staff.
• Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; inspires team through effective leadership.
• Ensure the Sales Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
· Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
calendar_todayhace 13 horas