Principal Solutions Engineer (BB-1F323)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
As a Solutions Engineer, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of physical implementation from RTL to GDS, including all the sign-off tools/flow: Static Timing Analysis, Power Analysis, Physical Verification, Functional & Timing ECOs, Low-Power and Equivalency checking.
* Interface with customers and participate in design/architecture reviews, establishing & defining physical design methodologies and flow automation. Tasks involves analyzing and evaluating client's requirements and architecting/designing those requirements into a competitive solution.
* Responsible for the overall solution delivery on schedule & integrity of the delivered solution.
* Work hands-on to deliver solutions, implementation and closure of physical blocks.
* Lead and participate in project teams.
* This individual may be expected to work on design migrations, deliver tutorials/seminars to the customer on the domain/tools, and assist in pre-sales technical evaluations and benchmarks as required
Good communication and leadership skill is a must
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_todayhace 2 horas