Business Analyst (BB-BB8EA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Advertising is uniquely positioned to help our customers discover just what they need and help selling partners of all sizes grow their business and brands. Our people make it all happen. Advertising Support provides one-on-one education and solves problems for Advertisers enable them to create highly effective ads. We are growing big fast, rapidly expanding to new countries and languages. This role will consult with product and program leads to answer critical business questions with robust reporting and analysis.
A day in the life
The Business Analyst will spend their day maintaining and troubleshooting existing reports and dashboards, advising product and program partners on developing new KPIs and reporting, building queries and dashboards and providing insights from the data.
About the hiring group
The Advertising Support team is an innovative and nimble team that is obsessed with making it as easy as possible for our Advertisers to work with Amazon and create new ads. We are a fun and supportive group, with a wide variety of skills and experiences.
· Own the production of reports on current performance trends used by senior management
· Pull and synthesize data and conduct business analyses that drive strategic decisions or process improvements
· Support projects by identifying business requirements and coordinating with BIEs and business leaders
· Help identify and drive improvements in reporting automation and metrics
· Perform in-depth analysis in identifying the root cause of key business issues
· Build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders
· Bachelor's Degree, preferably in math or a quantitative field
· 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
· Intermediate or advanced skills in SQL
· Experience with contact center data
· Experience with clickstream data
· Experience building dashboards in QuickSight or a similar software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
calendar_todayhace 6 días