Process Engineer (BB-7C417)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
CPS (Commercial Products Supply) is a key part of the Advantaged Supply Chain of the Technical Function of The Coca-Cola Company. CPS manufactures concentrates and beverage bases for sale to bottling partners all over the world. This global organization manages a network of 19 manufacturing plants in 18 different countries. As the CPS Liberia Process Engineer, in Liberia you will be part to one of the most technologically advanced concentrate plants in the world.
The project involves hard and long working hours, exclusive dedication, speed, proactiveness, and accountability to meet and overpass expectations. The new concentrate plant in Liberia is considered within The Coca-Cola Company as the new state of the art manufacturing center, and you, from your position, will be leading a management function, responsible for the technical and productivity future of the organization an also, responsible for keeping the Plant up-to-date with technology.
Do you want to be part of Industry 4.0?
If, so this is your opportunity to join The Coca-Cola Company supporting Commercial Product Supply.
The Process Engineer, responsible for the develop scientific methods that support the optimization of production processes. Test and implement new production processes. Analyze production data and specification and implement improvements in the productive process. Standardize the productive processes and train the production operator. Conduct studies or surveys of the needs of improvements of the productive processes or services.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Elaborate and execute action plans for process improvements and follow up on their implementation.
- Consolidate and evaluate on daily and weekly basis the parameters of production process, as OEE and Cpk, and share the results for production team and Manager staff.
- Carry out mapping of opportunities in the productive process to forward the demands found to the automation and production teams.
- Implementation of new equipment through the participation in the definition of the acquisitions, installation follow-up, process analysis and equipment performance analysis.
- Evaluate the capacity analysis of production lines trough application of constraint theory, line balancing and time & methods.
- Regularly measure the cycle times for all products in all lines, updating time and resource information in SAP for capacity calculation and production line performance analysis.
- Perform maintenance of the data collection system (MES), through data analysis of the production process and preventive / corrective action plans for the opportunities generated.
- Participation in the process of standardization of CPS labels, performing label audits for new products and any changes requested for reasons of reformulation.
- Support process performance review routines and doing follow up to customers complaint and the generate of action plans.
- Comply with the guidelines of Food Safety, Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety), KORE Corporate Standards and any other applicable legal requirements, established or subscribed by the Company, related to your job, complying with the policies, internal plans and procedures that ensure the proper implementation and continuous improvement of the company.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree: Production Engineering, Maintenance Engineering. Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or Food Engineer.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles. Experience with project management engineering, definition, and monitoring of KPIs, experience with quality tools.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Statistical Process Control, MRP II, Manufacturing Processes, Inventory Planning and Management, Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma, Project Management and KORE (also international certifications). Advance management of systems (SAP, ITS Mobile, E80, MES knowledge is desirable.
- Desirable Fully bilingual Spanish-English and technical vocabulary (manufacturing and logistics processes).
- Move or live in Liberia Guanacaste 100% non-negotiable.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 3 días