AWS Consultant (BB-14562)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The AWS Consultant role will require cross solution level technical understanding and expertise across multiple platforms (primarily Windows & Linux), hybrid cloud (with a focus on management, operations, and automation), database (SQL, ORACLE, SAP, RDS, Aurora), public cloud (IaaS, PaaS), Application Development, Cloud Native Applications and Development Operations (DevOps). While the primary focus will be on Amazon Web Services technologies, there will be a reliance in the expertise in foundational partners such as, but not limited to, VMware, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps among others, will serve as foundational technologies and solutions within the stack. The practice will also include “emerging technology” solutions from newer publishers and vendors that are finding traction in the broader marketplace and/or serve a specific niche solution.
· Leading the technical implementation of small, mid and large multi-national engagements within and across countries
· Execution of highly complex consulting services based on industry best practices
· Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards (COBIT)
· Drive consultative selling activities within complex customer environments
· Analyze & gather business requirement from large & complexity client environment and perform required research and investigation to identify and create technical solution proposals based on client requirements and business outcomes.
· Prepares cost estimates for licensing and product sales as well as professional services (deployment, migration, implementation, workshops, etc.) by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with other engineers, architects, practice leads and other professional and technical personnel (both internal and external).
· Develop overall solutions including high-level design (e.g.-Whiteboarding), statements of work (SOW), service design and bills of materials (BOM).
· Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
General Business Development, Marketing, & Partnerships}
What we need to see from you
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile, and are laser-focused on delivering world-class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity, and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
calendar_todayhace 3 días