Employee Expense Management Analyst Temporary (BB-F92FC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Our company’s Business Service Center (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The BSC – Americas in San Jose, Costa Rica will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
The Employee Expense Management Analyst will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the customer service for all applicable markets in the Americas. Scope of position includes handling and resolving internal and external stakeholder requests pertaining to Travel & Expense process.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Resolve employee expense management inquiries, and work on account reconciliation.
· Through daily problem resolution, identify and propose process improvement
· Assist in communications with internal business customers
· Collaborate with various organizations to resolve process and/or technical issues across multiple ERP systems
· Properly and effectively escalate issues that cannot be resolved real time
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
· Collaborate with various personnel to resolve reconciliation issues within system and/or vendor relationships
Effectively manage and prioritize workload efficiently and accurately while maintaining a positive customer service culture
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent Minimum of
1 year of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company preferred
· Business Level fluency (oral and written) in Spanish and English languages
· Experience working with Case/Ticket Management Software, specifically BMC Remedy
· Experience using SAP desired
· At Least 1 year of experience in GL Reconciliation and Analysis
· Knowledge of travel and expense process
· Experience using Concur
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Intermediate to advance PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Current Employees apply
Current Contingent Workers apply
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Temporary (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
calendar_todayhace 1 día