Senior Design Manager (BB-25EE4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Amazon Design Scaled Services (DSS) team is looking for a talented and customer-focused Design Manager to join the creative service team based in San Jose, Costa Rica. DSS is the internal design team that supports Campaign & Creative Services within Amazon Advertising managing creative content across multiple platforms. The team insists on the highest standards and presents Amazon customers with timely, relevant, and beautiful advertising that enhances their shopping experience. DSS applies strategic insights to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement and trust.
Do you have successful record of accomplishment as a Design Manager? Are you passionate about developing strong design solutions and define scalable processes? As a Design Manager at Amazon Advertising, you will lead the design of complex campaigns, define and build digital experiences for brands across Amazon network, platform and products. You will lead with example and will be responsible to build, coach and mentor high-class design teams for developing best-in-class consumer experiences in a fast-paced, agile, dynamic multinational environment.
· Lead a team of production, visual and motion designers, who perform medium to high-complexity, cohesive, and innovative design deliverables that are customer-focused, simple and intuitive with deep dive skills. Customer experience is always at the forefront.
· You will lead design innovation by identifying scalable processes
· Hands on experience in UI/UX projects and knowledge of wireframing tools
· Experience in quantitative data analysis for design performance
· Create and maintain high standards of creative designs and ensure that only the best work is released to advertisers
· Candidate with design automation thinking background will be given preference
· Own and meet people management/operational goals and key metrics for the organization.
· Perform audits on processes to obtain data on teams' efficiency, alignment on productivity, and quality metrics.
· Define, recognize and develop talent and create an inspiring creative work environment and culture. Actively brings out the best in designers, developing both designers and team dynamics.
· Provide regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow functional skills and leadership capability, with support from senior managers.
· Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices, processes and communicate quality expectations organizationally.
· Inspire, encourage team to innovate, automate and build in efficiencies in delivery, quality and raising the creative bar by developing effective brand experiences.
· Initiate collaboration with peers, partners and stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive deliverables through the entire design process. Build respect and credibility with stakeholders, management peers, direct reports, and executives.
· Regularly communicate to internal /external stakeholders/advertisers with a data driven approach/design rationale, and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
· Foresee capacity issues and work with the business to plan and set expectations and track key metrics to meet goals.
· Identify resource need for the team and participate in recruiting efforts.
Experienced in client facing roles handling accounts or campaigns.
· Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 8-10+ of industry experience in visual design or related creative discipline in product, web, mobile or interaction design.
· Progressive advertising campaign experience of delivering complex deliverables.
· Fluency in English and demonstrated ability leading persuasive presentations to senior management.
· Track record of building-out large successful design teams. Adept at coaching and mentoring teams to handle ambiguity in a fast changing environment while continually delivering superior customer experience through high quality timely deliverables.
· Proficiency in design principles (Typography, Composition, Scale, and Color Theory amongst other) and working knowledge of how those principles work together.
· Proficiency in design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) and knowledge of various platforms (desktop and mobile) required for their specific role.
· Aptitude for analyzing metrics accurately, building models around data to provide solutions and/or improvement to processes.
. Great communication skills and ability to translate design terminology to comprehensive narratives.
. Experience in building automation tools and design technology.
. Experience in Project Management.
calendar_todayhace 2 días