Employee Relations Specialist (BB-52F71)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
- Be the main point of contact between the client and contractors, therefore, give attention to the client and contractor ́s requests, constant communication about the status of the onboarding process, among others.
- Visit the client at least 2 times a week.
- •Responsible for the preparation and execution of warning plans, development, salary records, growth documentation, incentives as well as disciplinary actions and others.
- Ensure that new workers feel comfortable and receive the respective induction, and follow up on their first day, week and during the first three months.
- Develop motivation plans and ensure constant follow-up and communication with their contractors, including: Birthday celebrations.
- Motivational activities.
- Negotiate with the client aspects that directly affects collaborators, as well as the interests of the company.
- Advise on form and content when issues that affect the workplace are presented, as well as the environment and the business of the account in charge.
- Ensure the correct payment and report of incidents of their contractors in charge, as well as attend payroll escalations together with the payroll department.
- Prepare reports about the account (payments, client, contractors, departures, FieldGlass or other systems).
- Ensure the proper functioning of the billing in the account.
- Scale situations to labor relations management/leadership and take charge of executing the requested tasks.
- Create client processes manuals.
- Follow up offboarding’s and identify the main reasons associated with the off-boardings.
- Design a compensation & benefits package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resource management or related field or equivalent level of experience, training and education.
· Strong experience in applicable employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements.
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Intermediate Excel able to make Vlookups & Pivot Tables. (Advance is desired).
- Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Parking Reimbursement.
- Work From home. (02 Days)
calendar_todayhace 5 días