Mid SR Full Stack Developer. (BB-1711D)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
· Follow and promote best practices
· Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
· Help mentor and guide the other team members with best practices and code standardization.
· Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Integrate data storage solutions.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Communicate continually with the client and team members to explain progress on the development effort.
· Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Designs, prepares and executes unit tests. Represents team to customers.
· Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
· Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
· Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
· Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
· Must be a self-starter, motivated, detail oriented, and have the ability to work collaboratively with others
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 2 días