Lab Module Engineer (BB-8CAF8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
A Module Engineer at the Intel Volume Engineering Lab; is responsible of supporting the product development testing at a specific hardware platform. In which he/she will have to lead HW readiness processes in coordination with different development teams, validate them by conducting specific tests and measurements throughout controlled stages, that include different variables as: temperature, voltage, electronic component integration, automation coding, pneumatics, robotics, among others. Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, maintaining a clear and continuous communication with stakeholders. Participate in the problem resolution, by structured processes, technical judgment, and accurate data. In this position, the Module Engineer, is also responsible for the installation and qualification of test equipment, sustaining activities, drive continuous improvement in the module (equipment and process) and new technology introduction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Product and HW readiness in coordination with development teams as main stakeholders
- Perform module install/de install and qualification activities
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- Implement solutions utilizing structured problem resolution
- Participate in new product introduction and its sustaining operations support.
- Propose and innovate using new technology trends and engage people on its deployment
Soft Skills / Behavioral Traits:
- Demonstrated discipline, focus to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Be able to adapt to change and be supporter to positive change
- Must have strong and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate teamwork and influencing skills.
- Problem Solving skills
- Be inclusive, open minded and a real game changer
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships and/or work experience.
calendar_todayhace 6 días