Security Engineer 4 (BB-79012)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracleSecurity Engineer 4-21000FB0Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English Preferred Qualifications
We are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join the Oracle+NetSuite Security team responsible for securing systems, infrastructure, services and data.We have mid and senior level positions available in this fast-growing organization!Responsibilities include:· Design, build, and support security solutions for product services and infrastructure both on premise and cloud
· Architect, develop, support, automate and evaluate new security tools and services
· Develop standard operating procedures, security guidelines and processes
· Conduct security risk assessment and evaluate the effectiveness of existing security controls
· Help internal product teams architect solutions securely
· Lead product teams through the security design review process
· Ensure operations team’s designs meet security policy and standards
· Document policy improvements necessary to improve internal processes
· Contribute to internal security evangelism and educationRequired skills and experience:· Possess an understanding of operations and network security and common security weaknesses
· Ability to explain complex security issues to engineers, managers, and executives
· Ability to manage multiple disparate projects
· Excellent written and spoken English communication
· Proven skills in network and system security and design, management, monitoring, incident response and documentation
· Strong knowledge of security controls including network security technologies (IDS, IPS, firewall, DLP, NAC, and WAF), OS hardening, file integrity monitoring, authentication
· Self-motivated and possess solid critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
· 6 years of related work experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years with Master's degree
· B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experiencePreferred skills and experience:· 8 to 11 years of relative work experience desired.
· Work experience at a cloud service provider and intimate knowledge of the complexities of securing a cloud environment preferred
· Recognized industry certification and/or continuing education programs are a major plus including CISSP, OSCP, CCSK, CCNE, GSEC, CISA
Responsible for advanced planning, design and build of security systems, applications, environments and architectures; oversees the implementation of security systems, applications, environments and architectures and ensures compliance with information security standards and corporate security policies and procedures.Provides technical advice and direction to support the design and development of secure architectures.May participate in an incident management team, bringing advanced-level skills to respond to security events in line with Oracle incident response playbooks. Investigates purported intrusions and breaches, and oversees root cause analysis. Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as Incident Commander of serious incidents. Develops new methods, and playbooks, as well as sophisticated scripts, applications, and tools, and trains others in their use.May participate in an incident management team, responding to security events in line with Oracle incident response playbooks. Investigates purported intrusions and breaches, and oversees root cause analysis. Coordinates incidents with other business units and may act as incident commander of serious incidents. Participates in developing new methods, playbooks throughout Oracle.Evaluates existing and proposed technical architectures for security risk, provides technical advice to support the design and development of secure architectures and recommends security controls to mitigate those risks. Evaluations of internal security architecture may include design assessment, risk assessment, and threat modeling.Brings advanced-level skills to research, evaluate, track, and manage information security threats and vulnerabilities in situations where in-depth analysis of ambiguous information is required, and where computer programming/scripting knowledge is required.Work with Senior management to develop and implement a multi-year security roadmapFocus on operational and strategic level tasks, and provide counsel and guidance to the junior level security operations engineers in the department.
Minimum of 8 years related experience in an information security role supporting security programs and security engineering/architecture in complex enterprise environments. Hands on experience with enterprise security architecture, engineering and implementation required.Knowledge of compliance program security controls, like ISO 27001, SOC 2, HITRUST, and FedRAMP, as applied to cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS operations.Familiarity with SDLC principles and scripting & programming languages (such as Terraform, Python, and Ruby).Strong knowledge of: Cloud architecture and security principles. Risk Management Frameworks. *nix and Windows system administration.Experience with: Logging and log analysis. Identity management principles and technology.Preferred but not required qualifications include:Bachelor-level university degree in a relevant field from an accredited university, or equivalent. Strong knowledge of web technologies, middleware, database, OS, firewalls, network communication protocols and methods.Knowledge of database security principles.Knowledge of encryption technologies and architectures.Expert level experience in evaluating and assessing security threats across a variety of environments and industries.Expert level understanding of secure networking principles, routers, switches and load balancers.
calendar_todayhace 15 horas