R2R Analyst. (BB-AE665)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
Descripción:Multinational company requires to hire an R2R Accounting Analyst.
As Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Perform transactional accounting processes such as journal entries, month-end close activities, account reconciliations and assist with preparation of monthly financials reporting for different Bombardier entities.
- Analyze, reconcile, and prepare elements of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other formal financial reports on a scheduled basis
- Implementation of improvements/automation for accounting and/or financial models and processes
- Support financial analysis projects for assigned business unit(s)
- Support monthly actual metrics, KPI and identify risks & opportunities, and research,understand and describe monthly variances.
- Support other areas activities including but not limited to account payables, accounts receivable, intercompany, treasury and general accounting.
- Establish and ensure compliance with policies, controls and procedures for the activities of the areas under its responsibility.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Knowledge of accounting cycle concepts,processes, procedures, general ledger, balance sheets, and profit and loss statements, accruals, provision, etc.
- Knowledge of U.S. General Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and/or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent and fluent oral and written english communication skills.
- Technical diploma or studies in Accounting, Finance or related.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, EXCEL proficiency and SAP is a MUST. HFM is a plus.
- Experience in transactional activities including but not limited to account payables, accounts receivable, intercompany, treasury and general accounting
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 2 horas