Salesforce Certified Software Developer. (BB-62D8D)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
Descripción:Near Coding is looking for a Salesforce Certified Software Developer to join our expanding development team.
Location: Remote but only available for Costa Rican residents. Schedule meetings might be conducted when needed.
Interview: Phone & Skype Video. Screen Sharing.
Visa Status: Able to work in Costa Rica.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
- Experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
- In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong understanding of relational databases and competency using MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish). Non-bilingual candidates need no apply.
Conocimiento de Español ,Inglés
calendar_todayhace 4 días