IT Recruiter. (BB-440F6)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
- In charge of all the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Strong experience working with recruiting platforms and tools.
- Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction and hiring,
- Writing job descriptions and posting on social media and jobs boards.
- Sourcing and screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, online, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the delivery manager.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- In charge of the complete hiring process until the new employee?s onboarding.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Communicating with the delivery manager to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Complete weekly recruitment status reports needed by the HR operations.
- Bachelor?s degree in HR business administration, psychology o related field.
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment, locally and CAM.
- Strong experience recruiting technical positions: developers, software engineers or similar IT technical roles.
- Experience managing multiple positions at that same time and managing the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Must have fluent English level and excellent communication skills.
- Results-driven, proactive, and team player.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Business (hotels, universities, banks, tour operators, among others)
- Days off (Maternity and paternity leave, bereavement, marriage).
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 14 horas