Quality Analyst (BB-9E80E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon is looking for a Quality Analyst to support the Global Work Authorization team. The Global Work Authorization team manages the review and validation of documents granting candidates and employees the right to work for Amazon. The Quality Analyst will dive deep into the Global Work Authorization processes to root out defects; they will provide research and root cause analysis to develop solutions to eliminate these errors. The ideal candidate will have experience across both the Global Work Authorization and Quality processes.
Objectives for this role include the adoption and expansion of Work Authorization quality processes, providing program data and feedback to team managers & employees, and partnering closely with our team trainer to ensure processes misses/gaps are addressed through trainings/re-trainings.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Perform internal and external audit of data and Work Authorization team processes for accuracy and integrity
· Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome
· Understand impacts of defects and how these will impact internal/external interfaces and teams
· Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems/process
· Communicate written analysis of dive deep results and information to leads and managers
· Track, measure and report quality metrics at different intervals to ascertain the process performance health and identify improvement areas
· Responsible for providing deep dive research and analysis of escalations
· Analyze data and reports to determine the root cause of team defects. Provide biweekly feedback to employees to improve overall team’s performance and reduction of team errors
· Able to work within areas of ambiguity and address for the short-term to create standard work and partner with the manager and leads to establish a long-term solution
· Partner with Training coordinator to conduct refresher training for internal team members on tools and resources , based on quality trends identified
· Coordinate with the internal team resources of compliance, audit and quality, and delivery to ensure high standards for frustration free experience
· Demonstrate highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
· 2+ years experience in Quality Management/ Audit Management
· 2+ years experience of working in a shared service center, Human Resources, or corporate organization
· Basic leadership skills, coaching, and mentoring experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint
· Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively motivate small and large groups
· Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
· 2+ years of Amazon experience along with experience in Global Work Authorization
· MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization and influence business leaders.
· Exceptional focus and proven results on delivering excellent employee experiences across plans.
· Deep analytical skills, comfortable working with and communicating large amounts of data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics.
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous circumstances.
· Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
· Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Proven abilities to collaborate and maintain strong cross organizational partnerships.
· Demonstrated expertise in process management, Six Sigma/green belt certification.
· Experience leading global or regional program initiatives and/or process improvement effort.
calendar_todayhace 1 día