Financial & Data Management Analyst II 1 (BB-77D05)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Leads a high performing, customer centric team within Global Business Services (GBS) providing one or more business services to Boston Scientific. Ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency.
Your Responsibilities Include:
• Creating and maintaining vendor master records in accordance with standard policies and procedures while exercising data integrity within an SAP database.
• Able to manage records management of all vendor types, including health care professionals (HCP), domestic and foreign suppliers and employees, across multiple databases.
• Review vendor record maintenance requests (adds/changes) for completeness.Be able to manage request coming from the Vendor Master Form as well as urgent exceptions managed by e mail.
• Prioritize and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines, achieve set goals and meet service level agreements of internal customers.
• Participate in technical testing, and post go live support.
• Be able to follow and understand at all times SOPs and Work Instructions and be able to propose improvement ideas for those documents.
• Support annual auditing efforts from internal and external organizations. The support required is to be abel to provide documentation and evidence of controls as per needed and on timely manner. Able to run reports and analyze data out of them . Process HCP loock ups.
•Identifying and resolving data discrepancies; supporting business process changes using right practice guidelines, ensuring data integrity resulting in smooth transactional flow.
What We’re Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree in Administration or Accountancy
• 2- 3 years of global P2P experience
• Costumer service skills
• Desire knowlege in Ariba P2P
• Analytics and problem solving experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of SAP.English level 80%
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills • Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a high regard for urgency and accuracy
• Quick learner with strong business acumen, drive for results, technical affinity
• Proficient in MS Office
• SAP and Microsoft Access experience is highly recommended
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Self-motivated; ability to manage and promote change agility to support objectives
calendar_todayhace 1 día