Financial Planning (FP&A) Analyst Senior (BB-B9A13)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Experian is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. Consumer Information Services (CIS) is the largest division within North America, generating $1 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2020.
We are looking for a strong hands-on Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the CIS financial planning and analysis team. The primary focus of this role will be to provide finance support for the CIS engineering portfolio of projects. This person will actively partner with key CIS functional leaders, EITS (central IT infrastructure) organisation and Program Managers to ensure robust governance processes along with timely cost, productivity reporting and forecasting.
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the annual budgeting process, monthly P&L analysis and forecast, and develops an understanding of key controls and cost drivers. The candidate will partner with engineering, product management and other functions to ensure operating costs and capital forecasts are accurate, timely, and actionable.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following functions:
• Support and provide inputs into core BU financial processes such as month-end, forecast, budget, and strategic planning.
• Manage financial plans and forecasts for engineering/ product development related cost components of the business such as fixed assets, capitalization, depreciation and amortization, and contractor costs.
• Provide ongoing visibility to performance vs. expectation and support management in identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
• Execute month-end close responsibilities. Maintain a strong control environment.
• Review proposals for new capital investment projects and manage the capital gating process.
• Manage and track cloud costs associated with various products in close collaboration with engineering team.
• Track legacy IT infrastructure cost savings and off-sets.
• Identify and execute cost optimization opportunities.
• Deliver ongoing reporting, analytics and insight on performance metrics, benchmarking progress against targets, initiatives, and strategies. Provide meaningful insights that could be actioned to optimize results.
• Provide decision support to finance and business teams through ad-hoc analysis and financial modelling to drive better decisions and results.
• Proactively engage and build strong relationships with finance and business teams, staying connected on key initiatives, risks and opportunities.
• Drive continuous process improvements and standardization across financial reporting and analysis models.
• Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
• 5+ years of progressive financial experience.
• Ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong base of finance and accounting technical skills.
• Strong Excel skill required. Experience/knowledge of financial systems and tools including OBIEE, Hyperion Planning/Essbase and Smartview preferred.
• Positive attitude, strong collaborative style and work ethic, growth mindset with passion for learning in a flexible and changing environment.
• Excellent skills in data analytics with the ability to draw concise insights from large sets of data.
• Ability to balance between detail orientation and the high-level summaries while maintaining accuracy.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization and ability to convey complex issues in a simple manner.
• Strong English fluency.
• Aptitude to learn and drive continuous improvement and solve problems in a team environment.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who manages projects end-to-end and has a demonstrated track record of getting results, organizing and prioritizing deadlines.
• Ability to multitask several important priorities simultaneously.
• Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
• Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening
Following experience is not required but is a plus:
• Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycles and applications.
• Experience with legacy application Cloud migrations and technology stack modernizations.
• Experience with AWS products, charging methodologies, resource tagging, and cost optimization techniques.
• Understanding of general technology terminology, Agile methodology, services, and project lifecycles.
• Prior experience working with time tracking tools (such as JIRA) to track labor costs and project based time reconciliation.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
calendar_todayhace 3 días