Engineering technician (BB-638A8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Defect Metrology Process Specialist. This role is for a Technician.
Core responsibilities will include:
-Identify tools/Machines performance signals based on Data Analysis systems and Data Bases, as well as the usage of Metrology equipment.
The candidate will report to Engineering.
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position:
- High School Diploma and Technical Degree or Diploma in Electronics, Electromechanical/Mechatronic, Metrology or Related.
- Able to read and understand documentation in English: English level: B1 (CEFR).
- 2+ years of experience as technician.
- Able to work during weekends and nights.
Experience using metrology equipment.
- Problem Solving Methodologies.
- Experience on visual inspection operations and defect validation and disposition.
- Windows Software Packages Proficiency.
- Knowledge in Basic Statistical Process Control and Lot disposition tools.
- High Volume Manufacturing/Lab Environment Experience and Familiar with defect signature.
- Knowledge in process overview in Assembly and/or Test and Finish.
- Knowledge on Metrology, such as Reject Validation and Measurement/Inspection Equipment.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated discipline, attentiveness to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated team work and influencing skills.
- Train other technician and lead by example attitude.
calendar_todayhace 4 días