Sr. Staff Software Engineer - Acceleration (BB-A0EE9)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.
About the role:
Acceleration means speeding up all of engineering by improving efficiency and quality. We design and implement processes and tools that impact everybody and help the organization continuously scale. If you're the kind of engineer who says "I want to fix that" whenever you encounter a problem, then come join us. We focus where we can have the most impact, whether it's improving build performance, prototyping new platform-wide technologies, rethinking code organization, or building completely new deployment frameworks, just to name a few. The Trade Desk's platform pushes the boundaries of modern software engineering and keeping it balanced requires tools and processes that do the same.
Who we are looking for:
- Care deeply about improving developer experience, tools, engineering practices, and technical debt.
- Communicate clearly and empathetically; your customers are your peers and you will work with them every day.
- Drive innovative solutions while being sensitive to the current needs and realities of your fellow engineers.
- Navigate differing opinions, ambiguity, and compliance requirements to build and advocate designs with clear objectives and trade-offs.
Proven C# and/or Java
- Proven shell scripting (Windows and/or Linux)
- Experience organizing/refactoring large codebases
- Experience working with configuration/management of continuous integration/delivery systems
- Experience with configuration and management of cloud/virtualization platforms (e.g. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
What we care about:
What and how you can contribute is what's important to us. Our consideration is not limited by the kind of education you have or the specific technologies you have experience with. Variety of technical challenge is one of the best things about working at The Trade Desk as an engineer, but we do not expect you to know every technology we use when you start. What we care about is that you can learn quickly and seek complex problems using the best tools for the job. Our culture runs much deeper than just having fun together (though, we do that well too...) – the people we want on our team are trust-builders, generous givers, fearless problem solvers, and gritty pursuers of perfection!
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage your application and the chance to meet you.
calendar_todayhace 3 días