Service Technician (BB-3C146)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Access Technologies division.
What do we do?
Install or service automated doors as required for Stanley Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch.
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job for you!
• Perform installation or service work as designated in a profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
• Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with the service program designated for a specific customer.
• Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with the established procedure.
• Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
• Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
• Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
• Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
• Test equipment before leaving job site; perform a safety check.
• Maintain good customer relations and customer service
• Other duties as may be required.
• Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
• Model, foster and drive the Stanley values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless, and Speed.
calendar_todayhace 2 días