Data Architect (BB-DC63F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Data Solution Architect supports the comprehensive high-level architecture, functionality, economics and architecture compliance of solution options for the applications portfolio. In this role, you will develop solution architecture at a project level in collaboration with other architects, global and regional teams and subject matter experts from business units. You will bring your understanding of both technical and functional design and holistic perspective from information architecture and data modeling with data asset management considerations. This position brings the skills in logical data modeling, physical data modeling, data policies development, quality assurance, big data warehousing, data querying languages, tools and techniques that is best for addressing data storage, retrieval and management
• Develop and maintain solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, solutions selection efforts and adherence to architectural processes and team plan and strategy.
• Perform analysis and design of information schemas, integration strategies and architecture to ensure they are following security requirements.
• Provide governance, strategic consultation and recommendations for business process design, business intelligence design, software development architecture, application frameworks or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
• Partner with business leadership to understand how data will be leveraged as a competitive advantage and promote architectural methods and solutions to enable business value.
• Review new projects and architecture solutions, ensuring they are aligned with the enterprise architecture and meet financial targets.
• Ensure data lifecycle of the solution considers retention models and meets Records and Information Management (RIM) requirements.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to educate both information technology and the business on opportunities to build better target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
• Define and maintain best practice guidelines and standards for data dictionaries and mappings, data models, and metadata working with the Enterprise Data Lead to ensure the governance processes are in place to sustain them.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Mandatory technical skills
'• Minimum of four years of related work experience as data engineer and/or data architect, combining the use of the following technologies:
• Building batch and streaming data pipelines using Sqoop, Kafka, Streamsets, Py-spark, and Spark
• MemSQL, SQL and noSQL
• Hadoop Distribution, preferably Cloudera
• Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data and technology
• Experience in architecture and collaborating with regional and global project teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
• Understanding of Cloud Computing
• Experience participating in projects under Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
• Proven experience as Senior Data Engineer
• Knowledge and ability to support translation of business needs into solution architecture requirements, application of multiple technical solutions to business problems and estimation of the financial impact and effort of solution architecture alternatives
Abilities and soft skills
'• Strategic thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and relationships and influencing others
• Result orientation and ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements are not clear
'• Experience in business strategy development
• Excellent project management, proficient been involved in multiple projects, planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture
calendar_todayhace 4 días