Senior Web Developer (BB-12758)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Agency :HPS Magma
Job Description Summary :The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure, as well as developing new technologies. Must display excellent written and oral skills in English with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. Must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment and must be willing to learn and share about new technologies with its teammates.
Job Description :
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure, as well as developing new technologies. Must display excellent written and oral skills in English with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. Must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment and must be willing to learn and share about new technologies with its teammates.
Some of his/her usual tasks would be:
• Develop new Web/Software applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications, platforms and devices.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems.
• Perform complete testing of Web applications.
• Give Support and Help to other Team Members in Technical Requirements.
• Conduct all user acceptances testing and report results.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
• Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
• Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
• Technical integrity of all his/her deliveries.
• His/her technical contributions to improve the production process.
• Consistently operating within HPS’s values and cultural style.
• Successfully executing the roles and responsibilities of this position.
• Positive attitude about learning and professional growth.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience (At least 5+ years working in Digital Production or equivalent)
• Excellent knowledge of the responsive web design.
• HTML Emails development and experience building responsive emails.
• Native mobile development or good knowledge of cordova.
• Strong knowledge of and at least 4 years experience in at least two of these technologies: Node,js, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Java, Objective C, C++.
• Strong knowledge of and experience working OOP paradigm, Design Patterns, Architecture Patterns, etc.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with CMSs like WordPress and Drupal.
• Proficient in Internet related applications such as Email clients, FTP clients, Version Control Clients, and Web Browsers.
• Familiar with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) in English, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
• Positive attitude toward work.
• Great problem solving ability.
• Experience in CLM e-detail tools is a plus
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
calendar_todayhace 5 días