Data Reporting Analyst II (BB-D0853)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
What you’ll be doing
• Ability to assess trends and insight using multiple data sets and large amounts of data.
• Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis is required.
• Proactively engage with internal teams to understand their requirements for data analysis and reporting
• Perform complex data analysis, on time, to deliver insights and analytics that will help make better business decisions and monitor and improve KPIs
• Explore what other data should be tracked in order to establish actionable customer experience metrics that represent what matters most to our customers.
What your background looks like
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional experience in reporting and data analytics.
• Good analytical and influential skills, attention to detail, and exceptional creativity for problem-solving, with the ability to balance in a resource constrained environment.
• Ability to aggregate, interpret and normalize large data sets.
• Good verbal and written communication, documentation and overall customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, working with multiple people with competing priorities
• Computer Applications: MS Office software: (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Omniture, Adobe, ComScore, etc), Tableau, Omniture, Omniture Report Builder, TeamSite,
• System and networking administration: Cisco Networking (CCNA), System Administration, Server programming
• Computer languages: ++, C#, html, Java, Java Script, SQL
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
calendar_todayhace 2 días