Material Handler I (BB-31692)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Responsible for the safe movement of Customer product. Safely and accurately process routine and moderately complex Customer products according to established specifications and procedures within FDA, ISO and GMP guidelines using work instructions and operating system knowledge. May perform the duties of Material Handler II, Warehouse or Warehouse Assistant as needed.
Operational Excellence (100%)
1. Transfers product from unprocessed storage area to processing area, loads, and unloads processed product, conducts pre-shipping preparation and stages product in processed area. Reviews product / process documents and customer provided special instructions to ensure accurate processing.
2. Maximizes processing and minimizes downtime by monitoring equipment used for product movement and transfer; conducts and performs minor repairs, referring major malfunctions and / or unsafe conditions to management or Maintenance Department; maintains a clean orderly work area, performs Material Handling, production functions as needed.
3. May assist in maintaining product inventory by receiving, identifying, labeling if appropriate, and storing product within the Shipping and Receiving area in accordance with established procedure and any applicable Customer provided special instructions.
4. Contributes to accuracy of processing and product accountability by maintaining product documentation; implements appropriate corrective action as needed; places, retrieves and analyzes product monitoring devices per processing specifications.
5. Contributes to a team effort by performing in accordance with all STERIS policies, GMP, Lean principles and other directives; supports the directives and decisions of higher-level management and performs other duties as assigned.
High Diploma or equivalent preferred
Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate.
Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
Requires ability to navigate through defined computer screens.
Above average organizing, analyzing and a minimum of Level 1 math skills (add and subtract 2-digit numbers. Multiply and divide 10’s and 100’s by 2,3,4,5, ability to use the four arithmetic functions of add, subtract, multiply and divide with money, measurements, e.g. cup, pint, inch, foot, lbs. etc.).
Requires effective interpersonal skills as demonstrated through prior experience.
Able to adapt to changing duties and responsibilities.
Normal hearing range sufficient to hear alarms, bells, horns, etc.
STERIS plc is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
calendar_todayhace 1 hora