Manager, Ad Ops Services (BB-7C0CB)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Manager, Ad Ops Services
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions with the goal of helping our consumers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers with a variety of consumer touch points including , the Kindle tablet, our owned and operated sites, and other high quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As our business grows, we are expanding our team and looking for experienced advertising operations managers in San Jose, Costa Rica. In this role, you are responsible for managing and developing a team of Billing Associates and Specialists, ensuring the team achieves business metrics and goals, and communicating across multiple stakeholders to resolve any potential issues that impact the customer experience or business continuity. An ideal candidate has a history of managing an operations team who consistently meets business metrics, is customer obsessed and solution oriented, has the ability to work independently and a track record of delivery results on behalf of their customers and/or business.
· Managing a shift, constantly identifying opportunities to improve team performance and owning associated change management.
· Developing and/or referring to performance metrics to drive team performance and business results.
· Identifying the business impact of trends and making data backed decisions.
· Communicating with internal business stakeholders
· Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and following through on resolutions.
· 5+ years of work experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
· Should be flexible to adapt to a 24 x 7 operating environment
· Advertising experienced
· Prior experience in a management or leadership position.
· Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Global perspective and understanding of business objectives
· Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture
· Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
· Weekly Off: Saturday and Sunday. However, the candidate may need to provide support during the weekend and holidays if there is a business requirement.
calendar_todayhace 3 días