Customer Support Representative - Remote IC (BB-31183)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Are you passionate about helping customers and entrepreneurs be successful?
Do you have a strong analytical mind with a thirst for solving puzzles and uncovering hidden issues?
Do you have experience with Amazon’s Seller Central platform?
Do you love knowing that your work is empowering entrepreneurs, delivering value to your customers, and smashing out goals with the #dreamteam— all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education, and content.
Now we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative with Superstar Seller Central knowledge to join the team and help our customers answer some of their more advanced “selling on Amazon” questions. After product training, the CSR will not only be a Seller Central subject matter expert but will also be a primary subject matter expert for the Jungle Scout suite of products. This person will report to a Customer Support Manager.
Option 1: 3pm - 12am CST on Thursday - Saturday
Option 2: 10am - 7pm CST on Sunday - Thursday
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Answer questions. You’ll be answering customer questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You’ve never met a question you couldn’t find an answer for.
- Communicate with customers. You’ll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email, chat, occasional video calls, Facebook/Instagram, and more!
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You’ll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchases.
- Product expert. You’ll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You’ll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it’s done!
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You’ll be responsible for meeting all company and department-specific targets for support inboxes.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You've spent the bulk of your career engaging with customers in a customer service setting, ideally in a SaaS space.
- Knowledgeable. You’ve worked inside of Amazon’s Seller Central platform and are a guru at the ins and outs of the platform and speak the Amazon FBA language.
- Self Starter. You are self-motivated, independent, and always ready to bring a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer-first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Support department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized, and able to manage your time well.
- High attention to detail. Small things don’t go unnoticed with you.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
- Language Master. You practice English as your primary language but have fantastic linguistic abilities to communicate in other languages, if necessary.
You get bonus points if you are...
- A Remote Worker. You’ve worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- An Amazon Seller. You not only understand Seller Central - you’ve sold there!
- Social. In addition to answering customer support emails, you also have experience with live chat Social media support.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team. No, we aren’t being biased on this one. We truly have the best people. Time and time again, Jungle Scouters and candidates comment on how amazing the people are who work here. They are kind, passionate, smart, have integrity, and make you feel included.
- Remote-first culture.You choose where & how you work best whether that’s at home, in an office or out of a co-working space.
- Jungle Camp. The earliest Jungle Scouters were globe-hopping nomads. To maintain the culture of adventure and exploration that has built our cohesive team and strong culture, we invest in annual, all-expenses-paid retreats. Past locations include Bangkok, Vietnam, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Columbia.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts. You will have access to thousands of dollars of Jungle Scout tools & resources. Beyond that, you’ll also be working with some Amazon-selling champions that are happy to share knowledge so you too can have a two-comma side hustle.
- Performance Bonus. We firmly believe you should be rewarded for CRUSHING it. There’s an annual performance bonus that is 50% employee performance and 50% company.
- Flexible Vacation. We offer our employees flexible vacation to take time off to explore the world, spend with their families, do a cross-country road trip, build a cabin in the woods, read and more.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits. The health & wellness of employees is important to us. Jungle Scout offers comprehensive health benefits to employee
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días