Project Manager (BB-86B7A)
Encontrado en: beBee
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more complex programs. You may also manage project coordinator(s) assisting with projects. The role requires class-leading customer engagement involving strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to empathize with and respond to customers' needs, problem-solving skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment. Collaboration with multi-location and cross-functional teams will be key to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue and margin.
- Be able to recognize Customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams.
- Be aware of, and actively seek out opportunities for increasing program revenue.
- Review customer satisfaction regularly and focus on meeting and exceeding customers' expectations.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure Customer Retention and Growth.
- While working with our off-shore teams, plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvements and cost saving measures.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
- Optimisation through Automation - providing innovative technical solutions to improve process workflows.
- 3 to 4 years' experience as a Project Manager, ideally in Machine Learning or similar environment/domain.
- Experience in project finances, including budgeting, GM, P&L.
- Technical PM skills with scripting experience, an advantage.
- Experience in crowd or data collection projects involving text, speech, image or video, an advantage.
- Top-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to function productively and proactively in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity while ensuring that challenging delivery timelines are met.
calendar_todayhace 4 días