Business Intelligence Sr. Supervisor (BB-8981E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About this opportunity
The Business Intelligence Sr. Supervisor in this position will oversees different ITSM support among other activities that provides operational/business process support to internal and external customers for company products and services.
By rolling up your sleeves you will be working to ensure quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Also analyze operational processes to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
The person in this position will be responsible for Capacity Planning logistics, Knowledge Management Support, Learning & Development, Quality Assurance, Business intelligence and Customer Experience Management. Duties may also include relationship management and finance management. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
In this role, you will...
• Assure optimal call center performance and outcomes through team management.
• Accountable for overseeing call center workflows and ensure employees perform their outlined responsibilities, call center objectives, performance standards efficiently.
• With little supervision, conduct, develop, implement and update operational processes and procedures.
• In collaboration with Manager, help develop and execute department’s strategic roadmap.
• Determine measurable team goals and define ways to achieve them
• Build relationships with both internal and external parties, and help foster collaborative work relationships.
• Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors.
• Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
• Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
In this role, you’ll need ...
• Normally requires a Bachelor Degree or may have a Master’s Degree from a four-year college or university
• Typically, minimum of 3 years of directly related experience
• Bilingual English-Spanish
calendar_todayhace 6 días