Senior Salesforce Administrator and Developer. (BB-0093B)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
- Perform Salesforce administration activities, including platform, user, object model, and reporting configuration.
- Oversee complex application features and technical designs: analyze, configure, implement and deploy the components required for intricate solutions.
- Develop customer solutions on the Salesforce platform using custom coding tools.
- Experience with multiple SalesForce applications including, CRM, Cloud Marketing, Communities, Sales Cloud, Field Service, Project Management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for the organization?s CRM business operational processes and technology.
- Perform and manage CRM process and technology change management activities, including rollout of solutions, upgrades, and applications, while minimizing business disruption.
- Collaborate across other business and technology teams within the organization.
- Serve as a point of escalation for Service Desk ticketing for advanced issue resolution, provide technical and troubleshooting assistance, and guide end users.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Track and regularly report on progress of projects and self-manage all levels of assigned projects.
- Manage vendor relationships by building a professional rapport and through maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
- Create implementation, testing, and QA plans to support system changes and integrations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation on custom enhancements, integrations, and environments.
- Identify, document, and disseminate best practices and improved organizational processes for business applications (while providing end user training, as necessary).
Desired Experience and Skills
- Three (3) or more years of experience in developing and/or administering solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform, including configurations, applications, extensions, and integrations.
- Experience in complex information system and software analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance across multiple software platforms.
- Experience in maintaining system integrations (including Great Plains, Chargify, Genesys)
- Solid grasp and understanding of Salesforce implementation best practices.
- Experience in business process reengineering activities.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and techniques.
- Proven ability to create and organize action plans that are implemented on time, within budget, and meet organizational goals.
- Proven ability to improvise or infer solutions with imperfect information or data.
- Ability to effectively apply communication skills to build and maintain relationships and to influence the actions or behaviors of others; must be able to exercise discretion, speak tactfully and engage in positive professional conduct.
- Excellent research and analytical skills and ability to translate user?s stated business need into meaningful business solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of how this role affects the end-user, partner with other team members/departments involved in serving the customer.
- Demonstrated experience at developing ideas or identifying opportunities that result in continuous improvement.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor?s degree in related field (equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Active Salesforce Administrator certification
- Active Service Cloud certification
- Preferably, one or more additional certifications: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer I or II
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- May need to work long hours and weekends as needed.
Additional duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 6 días