Devops Engineer (BB-C060A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are looking for a Mid or Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing near shore team working with a US client. At FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Must reside and have work authorization in Costa Rica, El Salvador or Colombia to apply.
Here are some more details about the position:
- Ensure up-time, data-availability, and performance of the platform, 24/7/365
- Debug critical problems on production environment with minimal turnaround time
- Automate the operations of thousands of machines that are constantly collecting/crunching/querying data
- Build and enhance the in-house monitoring and maintenance software
- Provide tools to monitor performance, deploy code and provision machines
- Manage our hybrid environment of both cloud (AWS, GCP) and Data Center
What it Takes to Be Successful
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Terrafom, AWS, Kubernetes
- Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and networking experience preferred
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud technology experience is a plus
- PostGres is a plus
Perks of Working at FusionHit:
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more...
Curious About our Company?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page:
- Take a look at our company culture video:
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 16 horas