Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer (BB-4F138)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Senior Software Engineer with Deep Learning Expertise
We install $2 million worth of solar technology daily at a rate of one solar installation every 10 minutes. That’s a big deal and it requires a team of top performers to make it all happen. As the largest dedicated residential solar company in the U.S, Sunrun opens countless opportunities to sharpen your skills, push your limits and uncover your potential. We believe in having a ton of fun while holding true to our values. Couple that with some pretty incredible benefits and you'll see why Sunrun is stacking up workplace awards. Join us in our mission to create a Planet Run by the Sun.
Ready to take the solar industry to the next level? Help us bring modern technologies and modern methods to the solar world. Your team will use Agile methodologies, deep learning technology and cloud infrastructure to build a new platform that automates the modeling of prospective customers’ rooftops and the design of proposed solar systems for them! This platform will help millions of homes to run on clean, affordable electricity thanks to Sunrun’s leadership as a renewable energy company. What could be more exciting?
We are looking for a well-rounded software engineer who couples experience building modern enterprise software systems with a background in machine learning and deep learning technology. You should be enthusiastic and comfortable working in a small team where every member shares responsibility in both design and implementation of a new system. Your responsibilities will include:
- Clearly defining the problems that must be solved and selecting metrics to measure and guide the development of machine learning and deep learning models
- Architecting, training, evaluating, testing, tuning and deploying computer vision systems into a dependable production environment
- Developing, testing and maintaining a pipeline of cloud-based microservices that support the deep learning models and integrate their output with existing CAD systems
- Helping establish efficient practices and the use of appropriate tooling for continuous integration and deployment of new features and bug fixes.
- Owning the system we produce, monitoring and maintaining it to keep it running smoothly in production and responding to issues raised by users internal and external to the company.
- Helping to maintain a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Experience with architecting, training, testing and deploying deep learning models for computer vision
- Experience with PyTorch and OpenCV
- Some background with geospatial concepts and software libraries
- Good software development skills, such as:
- Experience writing, testing and maintaining production applications and APIs, preferably using a variety of programming languages and frameworks
- Some facility with OOP principles and patterns
- Comfort coding in Python 3
- Good skills and habits of maintaining effective and helpful communication with teammates and stakeholders
- Enjoys continuously learning new things so not afraid of learning curves
Nice to have experience
- More advanced knowledge of geospatial concepts and software libraries
- Use of the MMDetection framework for instance segmentation
- AWS Sagemaker
- Experience developing event-driven microservice systems in cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices
- Effective use of cloud platform tools for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Degree work in artificial intelligence, data science or statistical methods
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días