IT Support Specialist (BB-E14D2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
As an IT Specialist, you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining an organization’s computer systems and equipment. You will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person or remote.
You will deal directly with employees who have technical problems such as trouble with their email accounts, forgotten passwords, HW, SW or viruses.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
· Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Maintenance and monitoring of computers and systems.
· Review and check equipment status every 2 months.
· Add or change information in the equipment database.
· Change PC's or equipment when necessary.
· Quote and new equipment.
· Search for new equipment suppliers taking into consideration Cost-Quality.
· Configure and provide maintenance to the infotree Networks.
· Support facilities in equipment inventory.
· Assign and configure PC's for new employees.
· Logging the queries of employees
· Diagnosing and solving hardware or software request.
· Testing and evaluating new technology.
· Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Intermediate - Advanced English at least (B1+).
· At least being an advanced student of Systems Engineering or related.
· Strong knowledge of tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Skype and Google Drive.
· CISCO Modules 1 and 2.
· IT Essentials.
· Will be considered a plus knowledge of: Any Desk, Infrastructure, Cloud services.
· Detail Oriented.
· Able to work under pressure.
calendar_todayhace 4 días