Manager Finance Resource Allocation Central Zone (BB-B5DA0)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
- Why being part of Coca Cola Latin America? We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America.
People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.Focus, Scope, & Impact of the role:
- Management and overall responsibility for the Central Zone in Direct Marketing Investments “DMI” (both Marketing Deductions and Direct Marketing Expenses) and oversight responsibility for Bottler DMI ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns and business performance tracking.
- Bottler DMI ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns and business performance tracking.
- Responsible to drive focus, understanding of marketing and use of ROI analysis tools and metrics across all investments – KO and Bottler; embedding a culture of clear financial responsibility in every budget owner.
- Provide resource re-allocations recommendations for the Central Zone and Franchises, as well as across categories and brands, always based on fact based financial data to support the investment decisions.
Communicate to management business performance against specific KBIs.
- Lead and coordinate the DMI ZBW process for the Central Zone and support the alignment of DMI investments with FUs and Bottling Partners.
- The Manager Finance Resource Allocation Central Zone has a dedicated geographic scope and responsibility of the Central Zone DMI, but will also be responsible in working closely with Financial Planning teams, Platform Services and Category Finance Strategic Investment team members to provide a POV for LATAM OU.
- Provide and explain key business and performance metrics to system (KO and bottler) business leaders to allow proactive and timely investments decisions, including reallocations of funds
- Lead Central Zone in implementation of best-in-class ROI tools and methodologies.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with budget-owners, mostly outside of finance, and align on the primary goal of maximizing investment returns
- Recommend alternatives for the Central Zone to help the LAOU to meet or exceed its BP and RE commitments, including adjustment of investment decisions based on business performance and returns.
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across category, brand and franchise operations so Zone President and OU Management can readily understand status of all spend (actual, committed, remaining).
- Coordinate with Platform Services to drive operating effectiveness within the OU by improving data, tools and processes
- Lead and coordinate the DMI ZBW process in the Central Zone, recommending and/or enforcing guidelines for DMI allocations at the Central Zone and Franchise Units.
- Communication Focus
- Strong ability to influence OU and Zone leaders using solid logic and fact-based support
- Ability to build and tell a compelling story to key stakeholders who might have some resistance or lack of understanding
- Ability to influence external stakeholders (bottlers, supplier and vendors) even when the external stakeholders have opposing views or position
- Presence that conveys confidence, respect and trust.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 6 días