Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-D801C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in our mission to recruit the highest level of talent while utilizing white glove treatment to help drive our business forward.
Recruiting has become one of the main engines of our business growth and we are seeking someone who is hungry to create and execute exceptional hiring processes for our candidates and internal hiring teams. This person will act as an LTV ambassador and must understand that recruiting isn’t just about matching the right people with the right job, but also about creating powerful connections to our brand and ensuring every candidate has an engaging experience.
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the Recruiting Team and Human Resource Department to ensure seamless transitions from prospective candidate to new team member and you’ll get to be part of an innovative and energetic company culture that provides excellent benefits and growth opportunities for our employees.
What You Will Get to Do
- Support a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting team by sourcing, filtering and screening resumes for different roles across the company
- Screen candidates and conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees as per the company needs
- Actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Develop and update job descriptions and recruitment processes
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, newspapers, universities and any other possible source
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Help create various strategies to ensure successful hiring
- Run our applicant tracking system, build reports and conduct data analysis
- Follow up with candidates in a timely manner
- Schedule video, phone and potentially on-site interviews by working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Apply recruiting best practices and provide an outstanding candidate experience
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities or events as needed
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in multinational companies
- Experience handling recruitment processes end to end for companies in the United States and Costa Rica
- B2 English Proficiency Level
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of US and Costa Rican employment laws and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly skilled in database management and record keeping
- Able to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Excellent organizational skills
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Working from home
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly meal delivery through UberEats
- Wellness & fitness benefits
- English classes paid by the company
- Private Insurance through Pan American Life
- Online trainings paid by the company
- One extra vacation week at the end of the year
- Great environment
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 16 horas