Project Manager (BB-F8D35)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Agency :HPS Magma
Job Description Summary :The Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. They proactively manage work across different capabilities, monitor and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
Job Description :
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to end
project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. They proactively manage work across different
capabilities, monitor and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
• Define the overall project scope with the project sponsor and key project stakeholders.
• Develop project/phase plans and estimates through negotiations with the project sponsor and key stakeholders.
• Determine needed deliverables, high-level approach, project profile, responsible teams,
overall project schedule/timeline, critical path, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions.
• Ensure that project objectives are reached through on–time delivery that is within budget,
• Accurate scope definition and appropriate resource utilization.
• Accountable for managing project resources in order to deliver on-time quality work.
• Ability to estimate resource needs and assign tasks to the team based on incoming work.
• Proactively manage every aspect of the Project and review the work from start to finish.
• Issue resolution and risk management.
• Identify process improvement according to the team and the clients’ needs.
• Manage the project from scoping and requirements through deploy for an end-to-end
• project or specific area of a project.
Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective
• Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed.
• Ensure that internal and external project resources with appropriate skill sets are provided.
• Escalate issues to management, which cannot be resolved at the project level.
• Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts.
• Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency and overall budget performance.
• Proactively eliminate critical path roadblocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution.
• Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan.
• Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated.
• Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule.
• Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed.
• Report and manage overall project/release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
• Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high
quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality.
• Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where
required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are
completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase
• Manage all change requests, validate all budget/schedule impacts, obtain the
stakeholders' commitment, and communicate approved changes to all teams.
• Review and be responsible for the overall development and integration of requirements.
Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are
communicated to all affected team members.
• Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic
reviews and transitions.
• Participate in quality management and performance reviews.
• Lead discovery process on large engagements and accurately scope projects, defining
project requirements and success metrics
• Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain
complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
• Oversee multiple developers and interdisciplinary project teams.
• Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving
people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization.
• Lead meetings with clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives and stay on
• Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality.
SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED IN A VARIETY OF AREAS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Product and project quality, timelines, budget compliance, and degree of customer
• Processes and policies being followed properly along the different projects.
• Consistently operating within HPS’ values and cultural style
• Successfully executing the roles and responsibilities of this position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors degree/Certification in Project Management or equivalent a plus
• Programming or digital design background and digital production experience a plus
• 4+ years involved on digital marketing related field and 2+ years in project successful
management working for different locations and clients.
• Experience managing resources and coordinating timelines, allocations, forecast, and
• Production-driven person with multitasking skills, which include daily reporting, team and
project management, and communication with both our clients and company supervisor.
• Strong knowledge of web environment is required for this position.
• Knowledge of the Digital Production environment and tools is considered a Plus.
• Extraordinary communication (written and oral - in English and Spanish) and interpersonal
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• Understands current web technologies.
• Experience with risk management, change management, communications
Skills :Data Solutions, Digital Analytics, Project Management, Technology Marketing
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
calendar_todayhace 2 días