Machine Learning Engineer (BB-D634C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Machine Learning Engineer.
Machine Learning Engineers are a critical part of the Engineering and Data Sciences team and will bring machine learning DevOps capabilities to our data science capabilities. You will be responsible to support data scientists bring models to production and creating monitoring mechanisms.
• Collaborate with Data Science and Global IT stakeholders to identify common data science usage patterns and translate them to our cloud production framework
• Design and implement strategies across the ML model deployment life (Dev, Stage, Prod) to speed time to deployment of new models, automatically trigger re-training of existing models, and integration with software APIs
• Create model monitoring mechanisms for production models to ensure they are fault tolerant, scalable, and available. Design and Orchestrate a triage process for model support with our IT support groups.
• In-depth knowledge of model deployment, tuning, and performance monitoring
• Experience in software development environment and code management/versioning (e.g. git).
• Ability to understand complex and ambiguous business needs and applying the right tools and approaches.
• Curious, self-motivating, driven and have a passion for problem solving.
• Collaborative team player.
• Strong experience working in a cloud environment e.g. Amazon Web Services. such as: S3, Dynamo DB, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, ECS
• Experience working in Hadoop or Spark frameworks.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies such as: Jenkins CI, Drone,?Github, and Artifactory
• Experience with container technology like Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
• Experience architecting, deploying and maintaining Machine Learning models in production
• Experience building REST API’s and Cron jobs for ML inference
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
calendar_todayhace 1 día