Onboarding Coordinator (BB-36185)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support Talent Acquisition specialists and University Recruiting team with all recruiting related activities.
• Managing travel arrangements and schedules for onsite interviews, processing candidate expense reports, and initiate and monitor immigration requests
• Initiate and maintain Workday (ATS system) to include process for hires, transfers and contractor conversions.
• Coordinate new employee background screening, orientation, processing employment authorization (I-9) forms and other physical hiring paperwork, and presenting the corporate benefits and overview to hires
• Work diligently across various systems such as Workday, NEI, HireRight, Equifax (I-9)
• Work closely and actively partner with payroll, benefits, legal, security and HRIS team
• Deliver a high level of service to candidates, HR Business Partners, hiring managers and business coordinators by responding to staffing related requests in a timely manner
• Independently, or as part of a team, work on projects in support of department staff such as internal and external audits, expense reconciliation, and maintain processes.
• Support remote locations domestic and international
• Prepare reports, presentations, documents, and correspondence as needed
• Support internal/external University Recruiting events as needed
• Participate in Community Engagement events and projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field desired
• 2+ years staffing coordination or directly-related experience
• A high level of interest in driving success of all talent acquisition activities
• Confidence and maturity in partnering with all levels of leaders, managers, and internal and external candidates
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
• Ability to effectively work under pressure as an individual or as part of a team
• Excellent presentation, communication, project management and organizational skills required
• Ability to discreetly handle highly sensitive and confidential matters
• Demonstrated ability to consistently follow documented procedures.
• Ability to quickly learn new technology; strong proficiency in internet use and the Microsoft Office suite especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Knowledge of ATS systems (specifically Workday) is a plus
This is a contract position.
NXPis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
calendar_todayhace 4 días