Oracle Developer (BB-167E1)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
● We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, on site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidary association and organizational growth potential
What You’ll Do
● Candidates should have experience articulating solutions to stakeholders as this role involves discussions at various levels with client business users. Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
● Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
● Act as functional advisor and developer of technology resources
● Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
● Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
● Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and methods and able to set up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
● Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
● Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience as an Oracle technology developer
● Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a FinTech environment (Order to Cash, Billing knowledge)
● Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in JQuery and Core Java especially OOPs Concepts, Exceptions Framework, Collections Framework and Multi- Threading.
● Minimum of 3 years of strong knowledge of one of the following: Java, Oracle technology, Database (SQL, PL/SQL).
● Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in SOAP and RESTful Web Services Development
Extra Points for any of the Following
● Preferable knowledge on J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Framework
● Possesses end to end implementation experience and Hands-on experience with Oracle ADF
● Experience with Application Servers like Weblogic 11g, Weblogic 12c
● Work in an Agile and Dynamic environment
● Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude.
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
● Think and act differently
● Team Player, Adaptable, Proactive.
calendar_todayhace 5 días